Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 days and counting...

Today is Thursday, Sept. 18 and this makes 4 days without power. I'm a very optimistic kind of gal but I feel very different today than I did just yesterday. Why you ask? When I got off work last night at 9:00, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the traffic signals near my home were working. That was a good sign. I live in a condo and I saw the lights on one side of my complex. That was another good sign. Then I saw that the lights were on another side and yet another side. Those were all good signs. But when I got to my unit...no lights were on. My courtyard was the only area in the whole complex to not yet receive power. Why???? Was I not grateful enough, did I not payoff the gods above for all my good fortune, should I have paid more?
I'm still an optimistic kind of gal and I believe it will finally come on today.

No comments: